Board of Nursing
Get board of nursing website, is your hub for board of nursing, locations, phone numbers, fax numbers, address, licenses information and more.
You can find the state board of nursing with these 2 options:
1) Select from the complete board of nursing directory below.
2) Search for the state board of nursing using the search box.
State Board of Nursing Directory
How to transfer a Nursing License?
Watch this video to discover how to transfer a nursing license:
Board of Nursing Services
What does the Board of Nursing do?
The Board of Nursing, a part of each state department of health, responsible for nursing and nursing public safety, with the following responsibilities and activities:
* Producing & managing nursing license (new, renewal & transfer).
* License verification & lookup.
* Nursing legislation, regulation & enforcement.
* Regulating and approving nursing programs & creating new education program.
* Investigate nursing complaints.
* Nursing practice registration, act & information.
* Applications for nurse endorsement.
* Nursing moving from one state to another.
MTG group is investing significant resources to ensure we provide you with the most up-to-date board of nursing information. We appreciate our amazing users help and if you do find new board of nursing information – please share it with us, enabling us help other users, after confirming the information. You can write us using the contact us form.
The get-board-of-nursing.com website, is a leading independent information hub that has no affiliation with any federal or state department, office, agency, board, or commission.
We are always happy to hear from you and assist you with any related matter by sending us a message using the contact us page.